qmail-sql v 0.20

Hi,

Qmail-sql version 0.20 was released today. This version obsoletes the
rcpthosts-file since the hosts are now read from the database. You have
to turn on this feature explicitely with 'rcpthosts_from_db yes' in your
sqlserver-file. I've also put a new checkpassword online: this one includes
a patch to specifiy your own separator-character (eg.':' instead of '@').
It's based on the patch and ideas of Jacky Chan.

Have fun with it and please report all bugs ...

--
Kind regards,
Michael Devogelaere.

Some people have told me they don't think a fat penguin really embodies
the grace of Linux, which just tells me they have never seen a angry
penguin charging at them in excess of 100mph. They'd be a lot more
careful about what they say if they had  -- Linus Torvalds