Hello ,Some help reuired on dotqmail table

Hello
I am trying to use dotqmails table for my qmail-pgsql build.does the filed
accomodate more than one line in tehe record.If so do i need to add a
seperator between the line
I need to enter the line -->

|/MAS/scripts/mailquotacheck.sh
./Maildir/

Do i add them as it is or do i do the entry as

|/MAS/scripts/mailquotacheck.sh  \  ./Maildir/

Please advice
I am also surprised by the low traffic this forum is having as compared to
qmail forum.Isnt this patch being used widely.I have a very good experience
with this patch.I am running 4 sites with 1,20,000 records each without any
problem.
I need to know if there are any active forums on this patch.

Thanx in advance
Suresh