[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
can anybody help on quota management
- To: <qmail-sql@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: can anybody help on quota management
- From: "Suresh" <suresh@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 18:51:01 +0530
- Cc: <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Delivered-to: mailing list email@example.com
- Importance: Normal
- Mailing-list: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
i have installed qmail-1.03 with the pgsql patch.Everything is working
fine,though i am a little confused about the quota system.Is ther a way
where i can have a softquota and a hard quota for each user ,so that when
the user reached ..let us say 80% of his hardquota ..he het a warning.
Is this possible?
Thanx in advance