Re: UID and GID uses?

The uid and gid correspond with the UNIX uid/gid of the mailbox. These
users don't need to exist in the passwd-file. In the setup on my server
all users (except me since i read my mail on the server itself) have the
same uid/gid. For my convenience i created that user in the passwd too
(user=virtual ; group = virtual), but that's not necessary.

Kind regards,
Michael.