[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <qmail-sql@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Domain aliases
- From: "Lelio della Pietra" <lelio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 01:00:48 +0100
- Delivered-to: mailing list email@example.com
- Mailing-list: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
I'm planning to migrate my sendmail server to a qmail + qmail-sql based
Since I have tons of virtualdomains, I have two alias-concerning needs:
1) implementing user-based aliases (ie: webmaster@xxxxxxxx ->
lelio@xxxxxxxx), and it seems quite simple playing with the dotqmails table;
2) implementing a whole domain-based aliasing (ie: anyuser@xxxxxxx ->
anyuser@xxxxxxxx): in sendmail I did it playing with the %1 escape in
virtualdomains file, but is there a way to do that with qmail/qmail-sql
without having to create an alias for each user and each alias-domain?
Thank you in advance.