v 0.19 released

Hi,

I've put version 0.19 online of my qmail-sql patches. This version adds
support for database-clusters. It also optimizes qmail-getpw a little. More
information can be found in the changelog.

and so did the website: it's now http://qmail-sql.digibel.be.

There's now also an RPM available which adds qmail-sql and multiple other
patches to qmail. Please mail me all your comments about this RPM. The RPM
also includes the latest checkpassword sql-patch: checkpassword now also
supports database-clusters.
Since i didn't want to maintain one RPM for each database-type i created a
SPEC-file for conditional builds. You should therefore build your binary
RPM with rpm --with pgsql qmail-sql-1.03-0.19_1.src.rpm.

Kind regards,
Michael Devogelaere.

Some people have told me they don't think a fat penguin really embodies
the grace of Linux, which just tells me they have never seen a angry
penguin charging at them in excess of 100mph. They'd be a lot more
careful about what they say if they had  -- Linus Torvalds