Re: open-relay?

Sorry._Although_I'm_listed_as_a_best-preference_MX_or_A_for_that_host,/it_is
n't_in_my_control/locals_file,_so_I_don't_treat_it_as_local

i think that is the one...

i understand i need this locals and rcpthostsfiles... but i don't want to
have to edit any files when i add a domain to the mailserversystem!
and i think i still need to do that this way!?

regards,

franklin kingma