Re[2]: Authentication problem.

On Sun, 21 Oct 2001 14:24:35 +0200 Michael Devogelaere <michael@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

MD> Thanks for reporting the patch-errors: i'm using checkpassword 0.81 for ages
MD> and didn't know version 0.90 was released. I've put a patch online against 0.90
MD> Could you try again with that one ? I think you will see a query and
MD> log-message this time, but without the '@', since netscape will possibly
MD> 'forget' it.

        Initial testing shows this to be a hit! ;) Thanks for the quick
update.. I'll do some more testing and let you know how it works out!
Again, thanks for everything! ;)

--
Homer Parker (The Bogus One)

http://www.homershut.net
telnet://bbs.homershut.net

This e-mail message is 100% Microsoft free!

WARNING: THIS ACCOUNT BELONGS TO A RABID
ANTI-SPAMMER NET-NAZI DOT-COMMUNIST.

   /"\
   \ /     ASCII Ribbon Campaign
    X      Against HTML Mail