Re: Authentication problem.

Thanks for reporting the patch-errors: i'm using checkpassword 0.81 for ages
and didn't know version 0.90 was released. I've put a patch online against 0.90
Could you try again with that one ? I think you will see a query and
log-message this time, but without the '@', since netscape will possibly
'forget' it.