Re[2]: Authentication problem.

On Fri, 19 Oct 2001 09:39:50 +0200 Michael Devogelaere <michael@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

MD> Hi,

MD> Since checkpassword works with at least one user, i'll assume you compiled
MD> it ok. But what was the patch-error ?

localhost:/usr/local/src/qmail/checkpassword-0.90# patch -p1 <../checkpassword-sql-latest.patch
patching file Changelog.sql
patching file Makefile
Hunk #1 FAILED at 33.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 43.
2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file Makefile.rej
patching file TARGETS
patching file checkpassword.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 1.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 29.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 147.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 173.
4 out of 4 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file checkpassword.c.rej
patching file getpwmysql.c
patching file getpwpgsql.c
patching file getpwsql.c
patching file getpwsql.h
patching file sql.headers
patching file sql.lib
localhost:/usr/local/src/qmail/checkpassword-0.90#

        That's the patch part.. I'll get back with logs shortly.. Speaking
of patching, your install docs on the net are missing the < so patch just
sits there wondering what to do... If I can get it working, I'm more than
willing to submit new diff's... Well, with a little guidance, as I've never
done it before ;)

Homer