Re[2]: Authentication problem.

On Fri, 19 Oct 2001 09:39:50 +0200 Michael Devogelaere <michael@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

MD> Hi,

MD> Since checkpassword works with at least one user, i'll assume you compiled
MD> it ok. But what was the patch-error ?

localhost:/usr/local/src/qmail/checkpassword-0.90# patch -p1 <../checkpassword-sql-latest.patch
patching file Changelog.sql
patching file Makefile
Hunk #1 FAILED at 33.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 43.
2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file Makefile.rej
patching file TARGETS
patching file checkpassword.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 1.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 29.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 147.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 173.
4 out of 4 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file checkpassword.c.rej
patching file getpwmysql.c
patching file getpwpgsql.c
patching file getpwsql.c
patching file getpwsql.h
patching file sql.headers
patching file sql.lib

        That's the patch part.. I'll get back with logs shortly.. Speaking
of patching, your install docs on the net are missing the < so patch just
sits there wondering what to do... If I can get it working, I'm more than
willing to submit new diff's... Well, with a little guidance, as I've never
done it before ;)