checkpassword 0.15

Hi,

I've put checkpassword 0.15 online. This version supports both mysql as
postgresql. It now updates the lastlogin-field after a successfull login
and no longer after an attempt. I ran a few tests on it and the postgresql-
build seems faster than the mysql-build when updating the lastlogin-field.

--
Kind regards,
Michael Devogelaere.

Some people have told me they don't think a fat penguin really embodies
the grace of Linux, which just tells me they have never seen a angry
penguin charging at them in excess of 100mph. They'd be a lot more
careful about what they say if they had  -- Linus Torvalds