qmail+pgsql => qmail-sql

Hi everybody,

Some things changed today:
- qmail+pgsql is dead
- qmail-sql is alive and builds on the latest qmail+pgsql-patch. It offers
  all features of qmail+pgsql but also supports mysql.
- homepage is now http://qmail-sql.digibel.net
For 'old' qmail+pgsql-users, nothing changed since qmail-sql is still
qmail+pgsql by default ;). I made a few minor changes to the database-design.
Parts of them because the old design wasn't completely SQL-compliant
(primary key should be NOT NULL) or because mysql lacks some features
(+/- infinity). If you're using the old database-design, you won't have
to change anything.
Should you wish to upgrade to qmail-sql-0.18, you're strongly advised to
read the changelog since i removed an option and redefined another one.

Kind regards,
Michael Devogelaere.

Some people have told me they don't think a fat penguin really embodies
the grace of Linux, which just tells me they have never seen a angry
penguin charging at them in excess of 100mph. They'd be a lot more
careful about what they say if they had  -- Linus Torvalds