Re: init.d script for qmail-pgsql - after a week of pain - am i an idiot?!!

Glad you fixed it, but i had a similar problem today since somebody
decided to play with the powerbutton of my mailserver. Qmail didn't start
up but there was nothing wrong with the script: it works perfectly
when i start it manually. However qmail-send tries to initalize some things
at startup and expects a working postgresql-server at that moment or it
simply won't start. It seemed that the postgresql-server isn't immediately
available after completion of the startup-script. So i've fixed my
qmail-script to wait 5 seconds before starting up (i could of course
also change my postgresql-script to wait 5 seconds after starting up)
and that fixed the problem.
I thought this info might be usefull to save some headaches ;)