qmail-pgsql 0.17

Hello,

I'm a little ashamed to announce you qmail-pgsql 0.17 since this version
fixes a very stupid bug: when a user doesn't exist, qmail queries
user alias and tries to find something matching alias-user. Unfortunately
'user' isn't always lowercase and i forgot to convert it to lowercase before
querying 'alias'. That's now fixed. Sorry for any inconvenience this might
have caused.

--
Kind regards,
Michael Devogelaere.

Some people have told me they don't think a fat penguin really embodies
the grace of Linux, which just tells me they have never seen a angry
penguin charging at them in excess of 100mph. They'd be a lot more
careful about what they say if they had  -- Linus Torvalds