init.d script for qmail-pgsql - after a week of pain - am i an idiot?!!

Hi all!

My problem seems to be so primitive, that perhaps many of you think it should not be met.
The fact is I had 1 painful week until I found the solution (which means I am not a hardcore UNIX user).

So everybody who wants to start qmail-pgsql at boot automatically (at least under solaris, with shared libpgsql.so) don't forget to include the LD_LIBRARY_PATH in your init.d script!!!!!!!!!!

Like this (the paths are the defaults):

#!/bin/sh

PATH=/var/qmail/bin
export PATH
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/pgsql/lib
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH

qmail-start ./Maildir/ splogger qmail &

#script ends

Thank you for the attention and really sorry for the stupid problem

Laszlo

----- Továbbította: László Kishonti/InvFund/K&HInvest/KHB/HU Dátum: 2001.07.31 15:20 -----
László Kishonti

2001.07.31 10:13