Válasz: qmail-pgsql 0.16

Hi Michael!

I have a question about qmail-pgsql: does it need different init.d script than the unpatched qmail?
I have a strange experience. Everything works fine if i start qmail manually with something like this:

#!/bin/sh

PATH=/var/qmail/bin
export PATH

qmail-start ./Maildir/ splogger qmail &

#script ends

However when I put this script into /etc/init.d/qmail (the script above is simplified and leaves out the argument parser) and link it to /etc/rc2.d/S88qmail (on a Solaris 8 X86 machine) it never-ever starts when the computer boots. I logged the process with different settings, for example with the same PATH, that I have when I log in as a root, but nothing happens.
When this script runs postmaster is already running (of course).
When I start the qmail daemons manually they run for weeks without a glitch, deliver and send mails for virtual users without problem.

What could I leave out?

Thank you for your help
Laszlo

Michael Devogelaere <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>