Re: Help please

Having tried both situations the result is the same, qmail determines the
users is a remote user

sent to user danny@xxxxxxxxxxxx
@400000003af5e5bf34b1095c delivery 2: failure:
Sorry._Although_I'm_listed_as_a_b
est-preference_MX_or_A_for_that_host,/it_isn't_in_my_control/locals_file,_so
_I_d
on't_treat_it_as_local._(#5.4.6)/
I deleted /var/qmail/control/locals

mail=# select * from locals;