qmail-pgsql, checkpassword and imap

Hi list,

I've been using qmail-pgsql for a while now, and enjoyed it.
I nom need to setup an imap server (while I was using POP since then).

Important point : I use the Maildir format

I can see three solutions :

use courier-imap, authenticate against an LDAP server that has an SQL
backend...

use courier-imap, authenticate using pam-pgsql : works but "How do I tell
courier-imap about the home directory of the user ?". I think I have to use
nss-pgsql. Is it stable ? Reliable ?

hum... can't see another solution.

Any ideas ?

Philippe

--
Philippe BARNETCHE

AGISphere
14, Boulevard Vital Bouhot
92200 NEUILLY/SEINE
01 47 45 99 92
06 10 01 68 11

"He who sacrifices functionality for ease of use
loses both and deserves neither."