Re: install script

Hi Michael!

I copied the qmail-inject command from djb`s TEST.deliver:

echo to: POSTmaster | /var/qmail/bin/qmail-inject

I thought that it works with other addresses as well.
With you qmail-inject command I was able to test my server successfully, so everything seems O.K. now.

Thank you,
Laszlo

P.S: Watch out, I`m starting to install the checkpassword patch!!!! ;-)

Michael Devogelaere wrote:

Hello Laszlo,

Are you sure about your qmail-inject commando ? I don't know what that's
supposed to to. Could you try echo hi | /var/qmail/bin/qmail-inject admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

Kindly regards,
Michael Devogelaere