Re: install script

Did you also create an alias-user for that domain ? None of your users
will work if you don't have an alias within that domain.
As you can see, the qmail-getpw-test failed. Could you tell me the exit-
status ? Try /var/qmail/bin/qmail-getpw test2 kishonti.hu ; echo $?
You didn't create any file in /var/qmail/control. Maybe they're created with
make setup or make check or ./config.., but could you give me a listing of
all files in that dir (and their content).

Kindly regards,
Michael.