Re: pgsql v7.1

Did you upgrade from 7.0 or a previous release ? I've just done the
upgrade to 7.1beta, but didn't have to recompile anything.
Btw: were you able to install their rpm-package ? I had to modify the
     spec, and copy /usr/include/pgsql to /usr/include/postgresql,
     before i could rebuild it. They seem to use some header-files
     from the installed system and not the supplied ones.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,
Michael Devogelaere.

Some people have told me they don't think a fat penguin really embodies
the grace of Linux, which just tells me they have never seen a angry
penguin charging at them in excess of 100mph. They'd be a lot more
careful about what they say if they had  -- Linus Torvalds