[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <qmail+pgsql@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: pgsql v7.1
- From: Alex Howansky <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 22:16:56 -0600 (CST)
- Delivered-to: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing-list: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
Just a heads-up for everyone, so you hopefully don't make the same stupid
mistake I did.
I recently updated my PostgreSQL installation to v7.1 beta on my development
machine. After a week or so, I realized that I wasn't getting any mail there.
Doh! Forgot to recompile qmail with the new PostgreSQL libraries...
(The patch works fine with the 7.1 version, btw.)