RE: virtualdomains file

insert into passwd (login, virtual_host, home) values ('alias', 'master.com',
                    '/home/master.com');

mkdir /home/master.com
If a mail is sent to 'XYZ@xxxxxxxxxx':
- select home from passwd where login='XYZ' and virtual_host='master.com'.
  Suppose that user exists: fine, switch to the supplied homedir and deliver
  the mail (=check for a .qmail; if not: use the default)
- If that user doesn't exist: select home from passwd where login='alias'
  and virtual_host='master.com'.
  If that user doesn't exist: flood the maillogs of this badly-configured
  server and do nothing else.
  If that user exists: change to the homedir and try to deliver it
  -> is there a .qmail-XYZ ?
      yes: read it and deliver the mail
      no: is there a .qmail-default ?
          yes: read it and deliver the mail