[Qmail+PGSql] qmail-getpw : segmentation fault

hi.. I'm tetris. I need help about qmail+pgsql. Segmentation fault Error : When /var/qmail/bin/qmail-getpw executing . # /var/qmail/bin/qmail-getpw test localhost Segmentation fault # _ I have no idea Why Error happen. I guess.. Because "/var/qmail/bin/qmail-getpw" owner is not equal connectionstring user. So this Error happen. ( qmail-pgsql-0.15.patch : sqlserver.c ) is open control/sqlserver, right ? And then, Is "/var/qmail/bin/qmail-getpw" access pgsql account table ( about qmail, ex : users ) ? In connectionstring user use? Do I create file ( /var/qmail/control/sqlserver ) before qmail source make ? And is "sqlserver : dbtable_field name ( must be 'passwd' ), login_field name ( must be 'login' ) file inside configure " just absolute ? help me, please.