[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <qmail+pgsql@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: annoying problem
- From: Philippe Barnetche <barnetch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 11:13:36 +0100
- Delivered-to: mailing list email@example.com
- Mailing-list: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- Organization: AGISphere
I'm trying to get qmail+pgsql working.
I tried yesterday and the were errors due to compilation options that were
different between the client libraries (qmail) and the server (pgsql 6.5).
So I installed the good version of the pgsql server 6.5.
Now I've got another error that I cannot figure out :
pq_recvbuf: unexpected EOF on client connection
I've got full logs and dumps of the connection.
Can someone help me ?
Thanx in advance,
14, Boulevard Vital Bouhot
01 47 45 99 92
06 10 01 68 11