Re: postgresql lookup problems.

Hello James,

Are you sure you're running the patched binaries ? Can you run
'ldd' on your qmail-getpw to make sure it's linked against libpq ?
After that: please execute the test, described in the installguide
and show us the output of qmail-getpw. Also send the database-
definitions of that user and the alias-user within that domain.
If it doesn't give any output: please give us the exit-status (type
echo $? directly after executing qmail-getpw). It would also help to
post your sqlserver-file.  The permissions specified in the installguide
are very strict; so i suggest you chmod the sqlserver-file to 444 to
make sure it's not a stupid 'cannot-read problem'.

Kindly regards,
Michael