[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
postgresql lookup problems.
- To: qmail+pgsql@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: postgresql lookup problems.
- From: jams <james.meyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 22:53:08 -0600
- Delivered-to: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing-list: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- Sender: jams
I have read the directions 4 times and followed them to
the point of
cutting&pasting but it appears that qmail is not using postgres to
lookup user names(a strace seems to show only searching
file). If anybody has any ideas or is willing to
please respond I would really be grateful.