Re: New to qmail+pgsql

Thank you very much for your answer. Very usefull to me.

If my understanding's correct, the pgsql patches won't make qmail unstable
neither overload it but under heavy pop request, the database server can use
many ressources, right ?

It sounds good to me.

I haven't read the code yet, so feel free to send me a huge RTFM (or RTFCode
better) but how comes the database is not overloaded when qmail receives
mails : to deliver the mail, it has to make a sql request to get user
informations ?

Thanx again,

Philippe

--