Re: 50% Success!

Hello Andrew,

To insert an alias-user:
INSERT INTO passwd (login, uid, gid, home, virtual_host) VALUES ('alias', uidaliasuser, gidaliauser, 'homedir aliasuser', 'virtual host aliasuser');

As mentioned in the installguide:
         + each domain needs an alias-user, comparable with the
           alias-user from the passwd-file: you can put .qmail-files in
           his homedir etc ...

Kindly regards,
Michael