50% Success!

Hi,

I've finally escaped my problem of qmail-getpw not communicating with the
database.

What I found, is that if I remove 'host=localhost' from the connectionstring
in /var/qmail/control/sqlserver, it connected to the postgresql server on
localhost..

But the only problem I have now, is that I don't understand how to setup the
alias-user's for every domain, as I'm getting messages such as the following
now..

Sep 28 19:24:13 mail qmail: 970133053.488082 delivery 5: deferral:
Unable_to_find_alias_user!/

How do I setup alias users? .. Do I specify the user in
/var/qmail/control/virtualdomains ? Or do I specify the user in the database
table? If so, which one, and how... I'm having trouble getting my head
around how to do that...

I beleive this problem may have something to do with the fact that I get
'segmentation fault'(s) on /var/qmail/bin/qmail-getpw if I set
/var/qmail/control/sqlserver to check_host no. I discovered this was a
problem by doing a strace. When I changed to check_host yes..
/var/qmail/bin/qmail-getpw returns the correct values for existing users,
but returns nothing, as if the database doesn't exist, when the user doesn't
exist... it should return the alias user right? .. Which comes back to the
alias-user problem doesn it? :) ..

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Andrew