Small Problems with Postgresql+QMail.

Hi,

I've just gone through the installation procedure for qmail-pgsql-0.14.

Two things I'm having troubles with..

1. If I remove the /var/qmail/control/locals file, qmail fails to start.
2. Messages for all users specified in my database simply get deferred, and
don't get delivered at all.

I have host.company.com in the ..control/locals file, and the user info is
similar, with virtual_host as host.company.com and login name user... so
I've sent E-mails to user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .. and all I get is ep 27
23:55:16 mail qmail: 970062916.804695 delivery 9: deferral:.. without a
reason after the deferral statement.

I beleive I must have missed something, I simply followed the instructions
on the web site, I thought I couldn't go wrong that way.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Regards,

Andrew